So finally there is water again and i;ve taken two showers in the past like 12 hours, just in case it goes again. lets see... yesterday I had no class and did barely anything... napped.... but then at night Alexandra and I decided to be sociable and went down to the crazy end of the hall and was entertained for hours by the boys and their antics... at least there is entertainment whenever we want!
Today I had intro to greek archaeology at 9 am. ickkkk. but the prof is really nice and explained the arch library to me which I then went up to and did some reading.... need to do more but I need to get up the courage to ask the librarians for help...
On the way back from class and on the way to subway for lunch, I found a healthfood store, where I got fruitleathers!!! expensive, but a treat.
I love getting the caucas news from the brits. Some of the boys were actually going to watch it. and one of the americans didnt even know what it was. oh well. its all just interesting. Its also funny that everytime they mention football, they have to let us know that they mean soccer.... we know!! its just funny thats all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment