Saturday, January 5, 2008

Weekend!


Today Stephanie and I walked forever around central London. We walked for 4 hours and I bought 15 pound boots on Tottenham. I really needed a pair. They probably will hurt my feet. We went to Oxford Street (which I've been to 3 times already). Its crowded and crazy but its shopping central. I need to go on tuesday and do some shopping. I bought towels and sheets today while we were out. Also there was blue sky today (see picture) and that was so nice. It was kinda cold, but nothing like Massachusetts cold-- like 45 degrees. We went to this really cute area with random shops and pubs and had fish and chips (again) and beer. I love how every lecture I've had so far begins with, "Those of you who had a really good night last night, thanks for coming anyway." There are constant jokes about drinking even by lecturers and its what we do here, except its not getting drunk, its casual. Like grab a beer between classes type thing (I probably wont tho.) Don't really have anything else to say... Hope we go out tonight!




No comments: