Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Longest day ever

So today I had to get up early (740) to go to a GIS tutorial in one of the archaeology labs. Basically we spent the hour being instructed on how to use this mapping software to find trends in the landscape data and find sites. It was pretty cool but I really needed coffee that early in the morning. Then I spent a few hours in the library before my meeting with deitrich stout, my affiliate advisor here. It was my progress report meeting and we just basically talked about my upcoming trip to paris. funny. but he did tell me when the dig was, may 19th. so thats good to know. Then I came home, took a 3 hour nap to make up for the sleep I didnt get on my day off and then went to the UCL Amnesty International meeting which was soooo cool. It actually felt like a real meeting, which i havent been to in a while. It was really good. So now, i'm back, trying to get myself to do my reading, when all i really want to do is watch dr quinn on youtube. I have an early day again tomorrow which sucks but i'll try to get to bed early. oh! and in less then a week we're in paris!!!!

No comments: