Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Trip plans

So Amy and I spent like 3 hours yesterday making our Italy and Greece plans. Its so complicated, but we did it. By the end we were hysterical. So, we fly to Venice on March 22, stay 3 nights, train to Florence on the 25th, stay 2 nights in Florence, train to Pisa for one night, then train to Rome for three nights there. Then on March 31 we train to Bari and then ferry to Patras, Greece. On April 2 (happy bday dad) we travel to Athens by train and stay in Athens for three nights. We then take a ferry to Crete for beach fantastic times until we fly back to London on the 7th. Wow. We have all the traveling booked (hopefully). All for 530 dollars. Not bad. Now we have to book the hostels. One issue with the trains is that the Eurorail is primarily for non Europeans (basically Americans) and we were supposed to buy the train tickets while still in America, because they only ship to an American address. So we shipped them to Amy's mom's house and shes gonna send them here (hopefully thats no issues with that). Hostel search now! I am so excited! This trip is just over two weeks long, which is soooo much, but it will be awesome! yay!! and Marcey may meet us in Venice which would be awesome!

So anyway, nothing happening here, writing essays. Almost done with essay number 2. I keep procrastinating. Painted my nails, almost did my laundry (elevator is out of service and i am not dragging my laundry up 5 flights although i did that sophomore year). and I watched some movies. But its getting done.... this is why I allot more days for each essay then i should need. and this isn't due until the 19th anyway. no worries. I have to start the next on tomorrow.

Stuff coming up this weekend! I am going to Stratford on Avon and Warwick Castle on Saturday with the Butler program. I can't wait. I also booked my Stonehenge trip for the 9th!

I should do some more writing before dinner, but i didnt get lunch today (im saving money) and i am starving! the hunger is distracting....besides the world and the internet. But i actually unplug the internet so that I can get work done. It works pretty well!

back to work!

No comments: