Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Saturday in the Park (again without Chicago)

So this saturday (or last saturday, however you want to think about it) I ventured to Regents Park, which is just north of where i live. I got a pret sandwich and bought a new Kathy Reichs book and walked to Regents. I sat for a while amoung a million other people who were out on a beautiful Saturday and ate and read. I then walked allllll around the park. I saw a heron (a grey one i think) and lots of people. It was beautiful. The queens roses are still not in bloom. I guess i will have to get back there sometime in june before i leave. There is this pond in the park that's shore that all these little white flowers on the ground... almost looking like sand. its the Brits form of the beach i guess. pretty cool looking. And there was this gorgeous tulip garden behind a chain and this wedding party was getting thier pictures taken in it. The bride was lying on the ground, her head in her grooms lap with her dress a pretty spread about and the tulips everywhere. the best idea for wedding photos.

No comments: