Tuesday, June 3, 2008

May 13th, 2008- Lots of Stuff

On this day, I went to the Vanity Faire Exhibit, which was showing alot of the famous covers from the 30s and from the 80s- now. It was so cool, but surprisingly not one was one that I have on my walls at home. but they were awesome, and i really wished that i had the 40 pounds to buy the book. and then I met Amy for a trip to platform 9 and 3/4 which was at Kings Cross Station... in some random place... technically between platform 9 and 10 but not really, but it was cool to finally get there. It took us a couple of pics to get a decent one, the angle is really not flattering. Then we took the tube (a lady handed me a free tube pass... which was awesome) and we went to Abbey Road!!! It was great... We got to see the Abbey Records Building and tried many times to cross the road.... very tricky, since it is a busy street and no lights... Then we went back to the pub and had strawberry cider... which was awesome.

No comments: