Friday, December 21, 2007
Housing!
So I got my assignment for housing at UCL! I'm in Ramsay Hall with a bunch of other study abroad people. I get a single room with a sink, with a tv lounge on the hall and the usual hall stuff. The housing is like 3 blocks from UCL, like a five minute walk! I am so glad I won't have to spend money on transportation to school everyday! Now I just have to pay to get to the pubs! Also UCL is going to give me sheets and blankets and pillows, which is super. I got my plane ticket also. I guess all this really means I am going! I have like 11 days until I leave and I have not started packing or organizing my life! I need to go clothes shopping too. and figure out what I am going to pack in. so many worries. I can not wait to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment